Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What happens when no one is looking

Over the weekend (as posted previously) we had Harry aka the orange kitty visit us. Tiger does not like Harry at all. Whenever Harry is around, Tioger looks agitated and annoyed. He hisses and growls at him on occasion too. Harry is of course totally oblivious to Tiger's dislike of him and chases Tiger around. Tiger does not like this at all and has batted at Harry with his paws, to warn him away.
On Monday (it was a long weekend so M was home) we were both at our computers doing stuff. I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. I peeked out the window, there was Tiger and Harry lying in the exact same position next to each other, one on each chair. I raced to tell M. M laughed so hard when he saw them. M said, "quick get a photo. Where's your camera?" "It's right here," I replied, pointing at my camera. M grabbed my camera and took photos - all the while taking care not to disturb Harry and Tiger. When M had finished I got a few photos too. Throughout this time Harry and Tiger did not notice us taking photos. I'm sure if they did, Tiger would have started hissing and growling.
Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of Harry and Tiger lying in the exact same position. It's still hilarious though, Tiger had been so adamant that he disliked Harry...

0 comments: