Thursday, June 11, 2009

SNOW!!





It's snowing on the Mt of (....) in (....) he he. It's lovely, lots of amazing soft, fresh fallen snow.
Della, myself and M (husby) went to see the snow yesterday. It was wonderful and very cold. There was a huge amount of snow, the road to the top of the mountain was closed. It started snowing when we arrived which made for a lovely blanket of fresh fallen snow.
I took my cloak up, Della and M were taking photos of me wearing it. It was fun! I haven't had much chance to wear my cloak yet, its not the sort of outfit one wears just anywhere (unless I want to scare people). There are more photos here.
We are going up again tomorrow to spend more time at the snow and take more photos.

2 comments:

Pollyanna said...

I freaked out for a second - SNOW IN JUNE!

Then, I realized you were down under and sighed with relief.

Really pretty pictures. I personally hate snow unless I'm watching it fall while I'm toasty and warm inside the house. It's fantastic at on Christmas Eve.

Kezza said...

ha ha. yeh its winter in Oz. I don't really like the cold, but the snow makes it more worthwhile. we dont really get alot of snow compared to some places tho. I hve never had a white Christmas either - would be different but lovely.