Wednesday, June 17, 2009

4 year anniversary

4 years ago today my dear sweet (now) husband asked me out to be his girlfriend. I can remember every detail. I remember where we were standing, in which town and what he said. It was a wonderful moment, I will treasure it always in my heart. It was funny actually because he kissed me (just a light kiss on the lips) before he even asked me out. We were talking about the fact that it had been 4 years since we started dating. I asked him if he remembered our first kiss, he didn't. So I told him the story of our first kiss, he didn't believe that it was before he asked me out.

I really can't believe it has been 4 years, its gone so fast. So much as changed too. I am glad we are together and stronger than ever.

Ah, but now you want to know the story of how it all came to be...
Perhaps in another post, another time.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That's sweet. I do that with my husband too. I am always asking him those questions on our anniversary.

I am a big fan of the mooshy stuff.

Kezza said...

thanks. thats great :)