Monday, June 1, 2009

The craziness of cats once again


On Thursday when I was studying and the incident with Tiger happened in my previous posts. Tiger was being all happy and affectionate. While he is a cute cat and cuddly. When Tiger is purring and affectionate he has a tendency to dribble. Which is gross, but I try to ignore it. This particular afternoon Tiger was rubbing up against my cup and dribbled in it. I wrote a note to remind myself that this had happened. I knew that I would forget what had happened and use the cup again. Anyway I got absorbed in my study and got alot done. I took a break and did some housework. When I had finished, I started looking for my cup. I then remembered it was in the study. I went and got it, saw the note and laughed. I had totally forgotten the incident with Tiger and would have definitely used the cup had I not written myself a note. At the time of writing the note, I was almost laughing at myself for how ridiculous I was being by writing a note. After this had happened, I was glad that I had written a note. What a funny one I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, cats tend to dribble when they are happy.

jb said...

My mom's cat drools too. Ick! lol