Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update...

On Friday I received my practicum folder with my marks in it. I was utterly shocked when I saw the result - 98% a HD. I still am shocked. I don't know how/why I got such a high mark. I honestly believed that I hadn't done that well with the assignments and my prac also. I struggled through my prac (due to all the evacuating we had to do - fires). I struggled through the assignments in my prac folder - I felt I didn't do enough, couldn't get the words right and was still recovering from the shock of the fires and all the evacuating. What a crazy time and an unbelievable mark!
I am glad its all over for now and that something good did come out of the fires - for me personally anyway.

Right now; its raining and I have washing on the line. It was somewhat sunny/cloudy this morning and the forecast did say late rain - its not that late! At least we have a huge indoor line that I can hang up the washing and leave for a few days till its dry.

My parents were here for just under a week. I had a fantastic time with them and I miss them so much already. The weather was absolutely perfectly well behaved while they were here and now its gone onto being its normal self. The days were not really cold at all while they were here. I was so glad. My parents had only booked carry on luggage so that meant they couldn't bring much stuff. My Mum was rather worried it would be too cold and they wouldn't have enough warm clothes, but she needn't have worried.

I did a photoshoot with my parents, mainly to practice photographing people but it was also nice to get some lovely photos of my parents. Some of the photos will be posted on my photo blog at some stage.

2 comments:

Della said...

Congrats on the HD!! That's fantastic :D

Kezza said...

Thank you Del! It was a very big surprise, but am so glad! :)