Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tiger and his quirks

I know I have posted this image before, but it suits the story

Tiger my cat is a funny cat. Usually he is friendly, cuddly and happy. However, he has his moments. Today was one of those moments.
I was in the study at my computer desk editing an essay, I took a break and brought Tiger inside. He was all over me, cuddling, purring, walking all over my desk, knocking stuff over, sitting on my journal articles for research and of course standing right in front of my computer screen. There goes my essay editing. After a few minutes of doing this, Tiger decides he is bored and jumps down. I continue editing my essay and get quite engrossed in it. I am brought back to reality by a pair of claws scratching the back of my chair. I reach out my arm to stop Tiger scratching and what do you know, he bites my arm (through my clothes so it didn't hurt). I pick him up and hold him, he continues to try and bite me. I tell him, "you are a naughty boy." I put him outside my study and close the door. I push the draft stopper snake against the door to stop the draft. It makes a banging noise when I do this. I hear a loud bang on the other side of the door. Tiger is expressing his annoyance. I finish arranging the draft stopper snake and am about to sit at my desk. I hear Tiger clawing outside the door and decide to bring him in. I open the door and pick him up. He is a different cat - purring, cuddling once again. What is it with cats? The whole process nearly happened again after I brought him in the second time except he didn't try to bite me. Cats...they're crazy!

0 comments: