Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cold misty morning




It was another lovely fresh morning, the mountain was covered with a thick fog casting interesting lighting as the sun struggled to shine through. The fog looked so beautiful, fresh and cold. Tiger of course followed me as I took photos and I can never resist photographing him.

I am aiming to take photos everyday. At this very moment I am thinking of ideas for a self-portrait. I stumbled across this site that had an assignment to take a self-portrait in a weird, interesting way using a timer or remote. "It cannot be a generic self portrait of you sitting/standing and smiling (no senior portrait-type photos) It's gotta be strange, off the wall, your not-so-typical self portrait. Use your best judgement on this one." I have been thinking about ideas for a self-portrait that is odd, strange and looks interesting.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Megan. said...

that's a good idea! taking photos everyday... good to see some of your new work, keep it up :)

Kezza said...

hey thanks Meg. I want to take photos everyday...should venture out more and find models too...hmm...models needed! please