Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daily photo post - better late than never





I was feeling rather dejected today due to finding out that I will not be receiving my Ruddy money because I did earn enough. I earnt under the tax free threshold of $6,000 which means I cannot receive it. Such is life - the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
But alas I still have my photography and here are my daily photographs. This time of leaves and good ol' hills hoist full of clothes.

On another note, this lack of Ruddy money has forced me to think about my life, lack of money, etc. I am starting a business, yikes! Over the next few weeks I will be organising my Photography business. For a limited time I will be offering free, yes FREE photoshoots of people - family, individual, pets, themed...whatever. More information coming. Keep your eyes out.
I am excited but oh so nervous, this is my dream, to photograph people, families, life, pets, to capture their moments in life...

Stay tuned.

0 comments: