Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WWJD? from a non-Christian's P.O.V

I found this article the other day. It really appealed to me and what Christianity is all about. I liked reading their point of view on the Bible, Jesus and Christianity today. I am questioning the validity of some traditions and religiousness. I found this to be a fresh point of view and also refreshing coming from a non-Christian. I appreciate it when outsiders from Christianity say the truth about what they think. Unfortunately this is not always positive. I take this as advice on what to change and improve on rather than getting offended because someone dares disagree with me.
In fact the whole site that I got that article from has some very fascinating articles and I found them to be informing and thought provoking; which I always like.

0 comments: