Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Op Shopping

I love op shopping; the thrill of not knowing what I am going to find. I had the opportunity to do op shopping the other day. I found some amazing clothes for the price. I spent $24 and got about 10 items of clothing; most of which were good quality. I even got a black velvet matching skirt and jacket (which fits me perfectly) - was amazed at this...I love velvet!

Other items of clothing I got:

A big warm long winter jacket (not trench coat style) - ex Target
two cute winter dresses...old school but very hip
purple track pants
Brown dress jacket with missing buttons (am replacing them though)
5 turtleneck/skivvies

I might photograph them at some stage and show off...

It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful clothes I find at op shops...there are some awesome unique clothes.

0 comments: