Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A window life...?

Where I work, all that I see of the outside world is a small piece of window that is off in the distance. Sometimes I feel that way about my life, as if I am looking at my life from a distance and there is only a small window to see it by. At the moment the sun is shining outside and I can see it streaming across the tree that sits directly across from my desk (outside of course). I wish I were outside instead, basking in the sunlight.

I often wish that I could be in my life as it is, instead of feeling like I am looking from a distance and looking through a window. Of course I am probably over analysing a particular situation. I like to find symbols and deeper meanings in the everyday...it's everywhere; I just have to find it.

Imagine if life were really lived as through it were viewed through a window. It would be a rather vicarious situation.

At the moment I am vicariously living my life outside through the window...

0 comments: