Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dancing housemate


A few years ago when I was sharing a house with people whilst still studying. I had a hilarious thing happen to me. I was really good friends with the guy who own the house J and we got on really well. J had his own business which he ran from home so he was often home too. Anyway this particular afternoon I was in my room minding my own business, studying and listening to music. In walks J and starts full on dancing, I'm like, "what the....?" and start laughing. I think I had some dancy music on. J's like, come on Kez, dance! I couldn't dance because I was laughing so hard. He looked sooooo ridiculous and funny. I snapped some photos of him dancing, I intentionally blurred them to show the crazy movements he was doing. He has this interesting and funny way of dancing. Its not bad, it was just a funny situation.

0 comments: