Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Giant Mug...

A cute photo of Tiger I shot today. The boots make the photo look interesting - adds a leading line to Tiger. I do love our cat, he's so lovable, and cuddly.

This is my new Mug, its massive, at least 25cm tall. I got it from the cheap shop down the road in town. Plenty of leisurely hot drinks to be had from this Mug - especially on cold days and nights. That cookie is homemade, very scrumptious and full of choc chips. Its best melted in the microwave for a few seconds or dipped into a hot choc drink. Arghh...must not bang teeth on Mug when drinking. I got one for my DH too, which he is rather delighted about. Together we can sip hot drinks on cold days and forget about the cold for a bit. Ah great dreams and times. It would be great for soup too. Hmm....must make soup. It's now the perfect temperature for soup. Pumpkin soup, vegetable soup, lentil/kumara soup....any other soup ideas?

0 comments: