Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday; the new Friday

Thursday has now become Friday in my mind. I used to always clean the house on Friday to prepare for Sabbath etc, but now I like to get the cleaning done before Friday so I can relax and enjoy Friday rather than stress and have to do lots of work. Of course it probably has something to do with the fact that my husband has Fridays off and I want to spend time with him doing whatever. Its sort of messed with my mind and weirded me out a bit as I feel strange not cleaning the house on Friday. I was so used to cleaning on Friday, but now Thursday has become the day to clean.

I do like getting the cleaning done early though.
Cleaning is also calming for me. There's nothing like a good clean to chase away frustration, anxiety and fear.

0 comments: