Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Really excited!!

I used to live in NZ, in fact I lived there for 16 years of my life, so I am familiar with the culture, accent, food, mannerisms etc over there. There is one particular cookie that NZ makes and sells and I cannot buy it over here. I have missed it very much, its the yummiest cookie I have ever had in my life. Its a large cookie, with massive chocolate chips. I have known and eaten it all my life whilst in NZ. However since living in Australia, I have really missed it. Its called 'Cookie Time.' Due to missing this cookie alot and also being reminded of it on someone's facebook, I decided to research about it and see if I could find out about it online and if there was a way of buying it online. Amazingly enough there is and I am very excited about this. I am going to buy 20 or something ridiculous like that because I have missed them so much. They are $2 each (NZD) which works out cheaper so am going to buy lots. Plus my husband will get to eat some, if he's lucky. I might eat them all. The website is called NZedge and it has lots of NZ stuff on there.
Anyway, am super excited about this, going to buy lots to eat and share (maybe).

The cookie time cookie!

0 comments: