Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anomalous words

In my own little world of confused randomness I begin to type a long sentence of interesting words. I like how words form imaginations of pictures and provocation. I have not long thought of myself as this person who blogs. But for some reason I have now come to be a writer of webbingness. I now wave in all directions for those that can't quite see me. I am here, I am now and I am me. I enjoy creating odd sentences and interesting wordings for myself to enjoy the flavour of. I hope to express my ideas, thoughts and odd ramblings throughout.

The cold world is here now, its fresh and invigorating, along with dark and depressing. It welcomes the dark, damp air into its refreshing chamber of secrets. Not long now and there will be fresh sprinkling of snow on the mountain above. It's too cold to think sometimes and too cold to live a life outdoors in the freshness of air.

Of course this child is meant to be doing something else, something more constructive like studying. At this stage it is easy to be distracted and to think of interesting ways of wording normal sentences.

Enough rambling for one day. Onto the next invigorating and cold day!

0 comments: