Thursday, October 1, 2009

Anaglyph


I created this anaglyph effect in Photoshop. It's actually for an assignment I am doing at the moment, believe it or not. I have to write a unit of work for students that involve technology - any technology - computers, printers, cameras, scanners, various programs. I came up with this idea, I got the tutorial from worth1000.com and thought why not. Then I had the fun task of making it an actual assignment and to make it more involved rather than just a simple task as making this effect in Photoshop.
So I'm going to get students to collect 8-10 items that reflect who they are and photograph them and making it a anaglyph - put simply. I have to make examples of what the work looks like as part of my assignment so there's my anaglyph with my reflectional items about me.

Now I just need some 3D glasses.

0 comments: