Friday, October 2, 2009

Aging....not really.

Trying to see if I've aged (ie look older) hmm...was looking at photos from when I first got married to now. I don't feel older, prob look it. Although I have been told that I look as young as 18-20 - nice compliment really seeing that I'm going to be 26 next year. I'd rather look younger than older. I hope it stays that way as I get older.

It was like that even when I was a teenager. People who met my sister and I used to think my sister was older than I. It annoyed me somewhat at the time, but now I'm glad. I remember when I was 17 being told I looked 13. That was an insult then, not so much now.
Having said that, my sister wore makeup alot whereas I never wore it. That could be one reason why. I still don't wear make up (hardly ever anyway). It doesn't appeal to me to put on a mask to improve how I look. I'd rather be myself.

0 comments: