Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Favourite song

I have become a fan of Josh Groban in the past few weeks and now I totally love his songs/music.
"Don't give up/You are loved" is the song that totally sold me on Josh Groban. The words of the song are amazing and the way he sings it is incredible. I had never really been that into Josh Groban. I knew he had a more traditional style of singing and mostly that didn't really interest me. Now it is different, I have changed. I have become a fan...he he he. The more I listened to his music and how he sings, the more I admired him and was glad to become a fan. He has earned my respect and fan(ism?).



Ah yes...I forgot to talk about why I liked this song so much. It is inspiring and positive, I have not found a lot of mainstream songs to be mostly positive, which is unfortunate. Listening to this song also puts me in a good mood, which I am thankful for.

0 comments: